LeafLabs is one of the industry's leading FPGA contract engineering firms. For over 9 years, our talented and experienced FPGA consultants have worked on a broad range of projects with clients ranging from startups to researchers to Fortune 500 companies.
We pride ourselves on excellent designs, quick execution, and being a pleasure to work with.
Check out some our previous FPGA projects including Google's Project Ara modular phone (the first prototype included 7 FPGAs) and Lotus, our light field microscope project that captures 15 gigabytes of data per second out of a cubic millimeter of larval zebrafish brain.
Regardless of whether your project will take a week or a year, we're excited to learn about what you're working on and where we might be able to help, so when you're ready, get in touch.
- HDL Programming (Verilog, VHDL)
- Vivado/ISE project design
- Embedded C design
- Design modification/optimization
- Hardware/firmware verification and quality assurance
- Timing closure
FPGA Design Expertise
- High-speed communication protocols and interfaces
- Custom ASIC and peripheral integration/drivers
- Digital Signal Processing and algorithm optimization
- Image processing and object recognition
- “Big data” real-time data stream processing
- Xilinx ISE and Vivado
- iVerilog (Icarus Verilog) Simulation
- Altera Quartus/Prime
- Lattice Diamond
We provide outstanding custom FPGA design and development for all applications.
Looking for help on a project? Tell us what you're working on and find out if we're a good fit.