LeafLabs is one of the industry's leading FPGA contract engineering firms. Our talented and experienced FPGA consulting team works on a broad range of projects with clients ranging from startups to researchers to Fortune 500 companies.
We pride ourselves on excellent designs, quick execution, and being a pleasure to work with.
Check out some our previous FPGA projects including Google's Project Ara modular phone (the first prototype included 7 FPGAs) and Lotus, our light field microscope project that captures 15 gigabytes of data per second out of a cubic millimeter of larval zebrafish brain.
No matter whether your project will take a week or a year, we're excited to learn about what you're working on and where you could use a hand, so when you're ready, please get in touch.
- HDL Programming (Verilog, VHDL)
- Vivado/ISE project design
- Embedded C design
- Design modification/optimization
- Hardware/firmware verification and quality assurance
- Timing closure
FPGA Design Expertise
- High-speed communication protocols and interfaces
- Custom ASIC and peripheral integration/drivers
- Digital Signal Processing and algorithm optimization
- Image processing and object recognition
- “Big data” real-time data stream processing
- Xilinx ISE and Vivado
- iVerilog (Icarus Verilog) Simulation
- Altera Quartus/Prime
- Lattice Diamond
We provide outstanding custom FPGA design and development for all applications.
Get in touch with us! We’d love to hear about your project and how we might be able to help.