LeafLabs is one of the industry's leading FPGA contract engineering firms. For over 9 years, our talented and experienced FPGA consultants have worked on a broad range of projects with clients ranging from startups to government and academic researchers to Fortune 500 companies.
We pride ourselves on having a strong strategic understanding of projects, excellent and reliable designs, quick execution, and being a pleasure to work with.
Check out what a few of our clients have to say about us and some our previous FPGA projects, including Google's Project Ara modular phone (the first prototype included 7 FPGAs), and Lotus, our light field microscope project that captures 15 gigabytes of data per second out of a cubic millimeter of larval zebrafish brain.
Regardless of whether your project takes a week or a year, we're excited to learn about what you're working on and where you could use a hand, so when you're ready, please get in touch.
- HDL Programming (Verilog, VHDL)
- Vivado/ISE project design
- Embedded C design
- Design modification/optimization
- Hardware/firmware verification and quality assurance
- Timing closure
FPGA Design Expertise
- High-speed communication protocols and interfaces
- Custom ASIC and peripheral integration/drivers
- Digital Signal Processing and algorithm optimization
- Image processing and object recognition
- “Big data” real-time data stream processing
- Xilinx ISE and Vivado
- iVerilog (Icarus Verilog) Simulation
- Altera Quartus/Prime
- Lattice Diamond
We provide world-class custom FPGA design and development for all applications.
Past FPGA Projects
Google's Project Ara
Get in touch with us! We'd love to hear what you're working on and how we might be able to help.